Purchasing Tickets to ROH Events
PARK FREE | DINE DOWNTOWN | ENJOY GREAT SHOWS
Regular Box Office Hours
Mon, Wed & Fri 10 AM—5:00 PM and one hour prior to showtime
Summer Box Office Hours
Wed & Fri Noon—5:00 PM and one hour prior to showtime
Telephone: (603) 335-1992
All ticket prices include a $4 handling fee.
***State fire code requires that all people attending an event purchase a ticket and be assigned a seat, including babes in arms. In case of emergency, the exact count of how many people are inside the theatre must be known.***
Online Ticket Sales
Purchase tickets 24 hours/day and 7 days/week through our online ordering system.
● Call the ROH box office at (603) 335-1992.
● Hours: M/W/F from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM and two hours prior to the show or leave a message and your call will be returned
(Summer Hours: Wed & Fri from Noon to 5:00 PM)
● Staff will take your credit card orders by phone. ROH accepts all major credit cards.
● Your tickets will be placed in Will Call. Tickets cannot be mailed.
Box Office Sales
● Stop by the ROH box office in the lobby of the Rochester City Hall, 31 Wakefield Street, Rochester NH.
● Hours: M/W/F from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM and two hours prior to the show.
(Summer Hours: Wed & Fri Noon-5:00 PM)
Mail Order Sales
● Mail in a check, money order or credit card information with details of your desired ticket purchase.
● Staff will return your receipt via postal mail.
● Your tickets will be placed in Will Call. Tickets cannot be mailed.
Ticket Discounts (Available at the ROH box office only)
● A 10% discount* is given off the stated ticket price with the purchase of 10 or more tickets to one performance.
● A 20% discount* is given off the stated ticket price with the purchase of 20 or more tickets to one performance.
● Friends of the Rochester Opera House receive ticket discounts. Become an ROH Friend today.
*Discounts cannot be combined. Tickets to premium or VIP seating, A&E Series, Family/Opening
Nights, Special Events (fundraisers, rentals, luncheon or dinner) or theatre camp shows to not
qualify for group package discounts. Block purchases must be made in one transaction.
$2 Student/Senior/Active Duty Discount
● Available on select shows.
● Senior discount applies to patrons aged 62 and over.
● All Active Duty military personnel.
● Student discount applies to children through grade 12 and college students with a valid college ID.
● Children are youth aged 12 and under.
Auction certificates are valid for event or series listed on certificate only and are not refundable, eligible for exchange or redeemable for cash. The average estimated value of each certificate is based on current season ticket prices; no cash or credit will be given for auction certificates redeemed for tickets at less than the estimated value of the certificate. Auction certificates expire one year from date issued. Reservations are required. Use of certificate is subject to availability. Not valid on premium, cocktail or VIP seating unless otherwise stated. Certificates are not valid for some events: Community & Arts events, special events, fundraisers, sponsor events or for leased events & rentals. In the event of a cancellation, tickets may be exchanged for another performance in the same value range as the original auction certificate within one year of cancellation. Total number of tickets must be redeemed in one transaction, unused tickets will be subject to forfeiture. Food, beverage, and/or merchandise not included. At floor-down events, wheelchair or handicap accessible seating may only be available in the balcony. No cash value, copies not accepted. Thank you for supporting local non-profits in our community!
● All sales are final.
● There are no refunds or exchanges for unused tickets. You might consider a tax deductible donation to ROH in lieu of a refund.
Refunds (for ROH cancellations only)
● Patrons will be notified of cancellations by phone or email.
● Credit card sales are refunded on the card used to purchase the tickets.
● Cash or check sales are refunded via check.
● You might consider a tax deductible donation to ROH in lieu of a refund.
The Show Must Go On...
We are contractually obligated to pay artists who arrive as scheduled for a show. Therefore, we cannot cancel that show or offer refunds/exchanges due to inclement weather.
Occasionally fog, haze and/or strobe lights may be used during some scenes in various performances. If you have a medically related concern about yourself or a member of your party concerning the use of fog, haze or strobe lights, please inquire prior to purchasing your ticket.
Seating is available in both the orchestra and balcony. Please call/stop by the box office in advance to reserve these seats, since handicapped seating is limited.
Note: Due to the historic nature of the theatre, we are unable to provide wheelchair and/or handicap accessibility to orchestra-level seating during floor-down events.
The Rochester Opera House is located in the Rochester City Hall, 31 Wakefield Street, Rochester NH.
Please click here for detailed directions and map.
● Municipal parking (free) is available behind and adjacent to City Hall and across the street.
● Ample street parking is available along Wakefield Street and several nearby side streets.
Municipal handicapped parking (free) is available behind and adjacent to City Hall.
Wheelchair/Handicapped Access to City Hall
Rochester City Hall is fully wheelchair accessible. An elevator, located on the side of the building next to the fire station, takes patrons to the lobby, orchestra or balcony sections.
Email the ROH box office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dreams Come True There
We always go over to the Opera House for their wonderful productions! It's one of my favorite places to go to. I feel like the Opera House is the most important structure in Rochester. Everyone always works so hard! They put on the best shows. Dreams come true there. People from all over come to perform or watch. I love the Opera House.
~ Karen, Grade 8
Educational & Exciting!
I can't thank you enough for all your help with today's show [We The People]. So many of the parents/teachers told me how much they loved the show! I called the company [Theatreworks USA] to see if they could get us a CD or DVD of the show. I love when an education show like this really excites our children for the love of learning! I look forward to seeing you again for future shows. Thank you again.
~ Sincerely, Carol Petrusewicz
This morning was another brilliant performance in the A&E Series..."A Christmas Carol." Thank you so very much!
~ Mary Margaret Lubatti
Thank you so much for the wonderful production of Charlotte's Web! Our classes truly enjoyed the play. Thank you for continuing local theater of such high standards.
~ Mrs. Clark & Mrs. Kimball
REGULAR BOX OFFICE HOURS: Mon, Wed & Fri 10am-5pm & TWO HOURS TO SHOWTIME | SUMMER HOURS: Wed & Fri Noon-5pm
BOX OFFICE: (603) 335-1992
Rochester Opera House | City Hall | 31 Wakefield Street | Rochester, NH 03867
Rochester Opera House is a Not-For-Profit Organization | © 2015 Rochester Opera House. All Rights Reserved.