Click the graphics to purchase tickets.
COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOLS:
- Doors will open 30 minutes prior to showtime. All seating will be assigned by number in party and on a first come, first served basis. All patrons are asked to enter via the City Hall front entrance, and exit through the side entrance. One-way foot traffic is enforced in the building, and sanitation sites are available at each entrance/exit.
- MASKS ARE REQUIRED to be worn in City Hall and the Rochester Opera House. Masks may be removed once seated at your table or balcony seat.
- Please do not attend performances if you are experiencing a fever, nausea, or any symptoms associated with COVID-19. We will reschedule your ticket, or provide a refund.
- A 6 foot distance should be kept between parties at all times.
- Bathrooms on the second floor are available to ROH patrons.
No refunds or exchanges. No exceptions.
Mail Order Sales
Mail in a check or money order. Include details of your desired ticket purchase. Staff will return your receipt via postal mail. Your tickets will be placed in Will Call. Tickets cannot be mailed.